|Company Name||KOYO ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.|
|Locations||(Head Office) 4-9-1 Tenjin-cho, Kodaira-shi, Tokyo 187-0004
(Plant) 1230-1 Nishiide, Oizumi-cho, Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi 409-1501
|Telephone||(Head Office) +81-42-341-3111
|Date of Foundation||March 18, 1959|
|Capital||1,593.2 million yen|
|Representative||President, Yutaka Mori|
|Number of Employees||343|
|Business||Manufacture and sale of electronic control devices, imaging devices, automotive devices and FA control systems|
|Acquired Certification||ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)|
Based on human respect,KOYO will make use of wisdom and imagination to provide good value and to contribute to the development of a safe and fulfilling society.
- 1.Provide the best technology, quality and services from the market perspective.
- 2.Create new value and increase corporate value with a view to building a great human society.
- 3.Attach importance to potential and to the motivation of individuals in personnel utilization.
- Koyo Electronics Co., Ltd. is founded
to commence manufacturing
and selling portable radios.
- Koyo Electronic Industries Co., Ltd. is founded.
- Builds a new plant in Kodaira, Tokyo and relocates the head office.
- Commences manufacturing and sales of proximity switches and decatron counters
- Commences manufacturing and sales of electronic counters, electronic timers, non-contact relays and CCTV cameras
- Commences manufacturing and sales of photoelectric sensors
- Commences manufacturing and
sales of rotary encoders
- Commences manufacturing and
sales of the KUS Series process step sequencer
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the SA/SR-20 Series and the SA/SR-400 Series modular PLCs Commences OEM supply of the SR-20 Series to US-based General Electric
- Forms a mutual sales partnership with Pepperl + Fuchs , a manufacturer of proximity switches
- Builds a new plant in Oizumi, Yamanashi Prefecture
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the SU Series middle-size PLCs.
- Sets up Huaguang Electronics Industries Co., Ltd., in China
- Commences manufacturing and sales of rotary encoders for servo motors
- Sets up PLC DIRECT BY KOYO (currently, AutomationDirect.com) in the United States for mail order sales of PLCs Commences manufacturing and sales of the SZ Series ultra-small modular PLCs
- Certification in quality management standard ISO 9001 obtained for FA products
- Sets up Yan Guang Electronics Wuxi Co., Ltd.,in China.
- Commences manufacturing and sales of Visual Scope, software for HMIs
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the DL470 personal computers for industrial purposes
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the InfoJet interfaces powered by Windows CE
- Certification in environmental management system standard ISO 14001 obtained for Kodaira and Oizumi plants.
- Sets up Koyo Electronics Wuxi Co., Ltd., in China.
- Sets up Taiwan Koyo Electronics Industries Co., Ltd., in Taiwan
- Sets up Koyo Encoder, Inc. in the United States
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the BabyJet boxed computers
- Commences manufacturing and sales of the ViewJetCmore programmable displays.
- Celebrates the 50th anniversary of the foundation in November
- Wuxi Yan Guang Automotive Parts Co., Ltd. in China
- Koyo Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. in India
- Started sales of ultra-small PLC [SJ Series]
- Started sales of safety PLC [AZ-C1]
- Started sales of PanelComputer [NX-G11]
- ISO/ TS16949 Certification Certification at Oizumi Plant, Head Office, Chubu Branch Office, and Western Branch Office
- Started mass production of torque sensor magnetism collecting rings ASSY
- Started mass production of ECUs for electric pumps