I would like to replace KCN-A □ SR- □.
Please tell me the successor model and update procedure when updating to the current product.
The successor model will be the KCV series.
Since there are differences in specifications, please check the following notes when replacing.
Model number comparison table
|KCN-A series||KCV series||remarks|
|KCN-A4SR||KCV-4S||4digit AC power contact output|
|KCN-A6SR||KCV-6S||6-digit AC power contact output|
|KCN-A4SR-C||KCV-4S-C||4-digit DC power supply contact output|
|KCN-A6SR-C||KCV-6S-C||6-digit DC power supply contact output|
1.The maximum counting speed is different.（KCN-A：5kHz→KCV：10kHz）
2. The terminal block arrangement and setup menu items / display order are different between KCN-A and KCV.
3. The key protection method is different.
4. KCV will not output, if the set value is 0.
5. The depth dimension of the product is different. (AC power supply: + 10mm, DC power supply: + 5mm)
6. Set the KCV with prediction output setting to “zero”.
Input connection method
Output connection method
Key protection settings
|KCN-A series||KCV series|
|Short-circuit terminal blocks ⑤ and ⑥||Set with dip SW6|
DIP switch setting
Settings in setup mode
In addition, some functions have changed to DIP SW settings.
For set-up, please refer to the figure below.
Click here for inquiries by email