KCN-□WR-□ replace the two-stage setting
I would like to replace the KCN- □ WR- □ used in the two-stage setting.
Please tell me the successor model and update procedure when updating to the current product.
The successor model will be the KCV series.
However, some operation modes cannot be partially replaced.
Since there are differences in specifications, please check the following notes when replacing.
Model number comparison table
|KCN-W series||KCV series||remarks|
|KCN-4WR||KCV-4S||4-digit AC power contact output|
|KCN-6WR||KCV-6S||6-digit AC power contact output|
|KCN-4WR-C||KCV-4S-C||4-digit DC power supply contact output|
|KCN-6WR-C||KCV-6S-C||6-digit DC power supply contact output|
1. The maximum counting speed is different. (KCN-W: 5kHz → KCV: 10kHz)
2. The terminal block arrangement and setup menu items / display order are different between KCN-W and KCV.
3. The key protection method is different.
4. KCV does not output when the set value is 0.
5. The depth dimension of the product is different. (AC power supply: + 10mm, DC power supply: + 5mm)
6. Set the KCV with prediction output setting to the KCN Preset value “SET2-SET1 value”.
7. Connect a relay to the output (OUT1) of the KCV.
|１||Hold output / continue counting||Hold output / continue counting||○|
|２||Hold output / continue counting||One-shot output / counting reset||×|
|３||Hold output / continue counting||One-shot output / counting continuation||×|
|４||Hold output / continue counting||Hold output / count hold||×|
|５||One-shot output / counting continuation||Hold output / continue counting||×|
|６||One-shot output / counting continuation||One-shot output / counting reset||×|
|７||Count value ≥ 1st set value||Count value ≤ 2nd set value||×|
|８||Count value ≥ 1st set value||Count value ≥ 2nd set value||×|
|９||Count value < first set value||1st set value ≤ count value ≤ 2nd set value||×|
Input connection method
Output connection method
Settings in setup mode
In addition, some functions have changed to DIP SW settings.
Please set up referring to the figure below.
Click here for inquiries by email