I am continuously using KCX-B □ (KCX-B □ M).
I heard that it will be discontinued, which is the alternative model?
A similar model is the KCV series.
Since there are differences in specifications, please check the following notes when replacing.
Model number comparison table
|KCX-B series||KCV series||remarks|
|KCX-B4||KCV-4S||4-digit AC power supply|
|KCX-B6||KCV-6S||6-digit AC power supply|
1. External dimensions are different. (KCX: 72mm □ → KCV: 48mm □)
2. The maximum counting speed is different. (KCX-B: 20kHz → KCV: 10kHz)
3. The output current of the power supply for the sensor is different. (KCX: 80mA → KCV: 60mA)
4. The KCV transistor output cannot be used in positive logic (PNP).
5. The terminal block arrangement and setup method are different between KCX-B and KCV.
6. Set the prediction output setting of KCV to “zero”.
|Output operation mode||Replaceability|
|Modes 0 and 3: Hold output / Continue counting||○|
|Modes 1 and 4: One-shot output / counting continuation||×|
|Modes 2 and 5: One-shot output / count reset||○|
|Modes 6 and 9: Count value ≥ set value||×|
|Mode 7: 0 ≤ count value ≤ set value||×|
|Mode 8: Count value <0||×|
Input connection method
Output connection method
DIP switch setting
When replacing modes 0 and 3 (hold output / count continuation), SW5 of KCV is set to ON.
When replacing modes 2 and 5 (one-shot output / count reset), set SW5 of KCV to OFF.
KCX-B □ Dip SW4 (input / output logic) settings are set in the KCV setup mode.
* The transistor output of KCV cannot be used in positive logic (PNP).
Settings in setup mode
Click here for inquiries by email