I am using KCX-B □ T continuously.
I heard that it will be abolished, but which is the alternative model?
A similar model is the KCV series.
Since there are differences in specifications, please check the following notes when replacing.
Model number comparison table
|KCX-B series||KCV series||remarks|
|KCX-B4T||KCV-4S||4-digit AC power supply|
|KCX-B6T||KCV-6S||6-digit AC power supply|
1. External dimensions are different. (KCX: 72mm □ → KCV: 48mm □)
2. The maximum counting speed is different. (KCX-B: 20kHz → KCV: 10kHz)
3. The output current of the power supply for the sensor is different. (KCX: 80mA → KCV: 60mA)
4. The terminal block arrangement and setup method are different between KCX-B and KCV.
5. Turn off the KCV dip SW3 and set the addition mode.
6. Turn on the KCV dip SW5 and set the output mode to retention mode.
7. It is recommended to turn on the KCV dip SW6 and protect the digit key in the setup mode.
8. The Preset value and prediction value of KCV can be any number, but it is recommended to set it to zero.
Input connection method
DIP switch setting
Settings in setup mode
Click here for inquiries by email