HMI display backup battery replacement
The display is running.
Please tell me the model number of the backup battery and the replacement procedure.
Some GC / EA7 series programmable displays use batteries to operate the built-in clock.
GC-53 □: CR2025, GC-55 / GC-56 □: CR2450
1. Turn on the power for at least 5 minutes before starting work.
2. Turn off the power and remove the back cover.
3. Replace the battery in the holder within 3 minutes.
For details, see the instruction manual “8. Built-in battery” in the “Related Manual”.
GC-70 series / EA7 series / GC-A14 series
All models: CR2354
1. Turn on the power and pull out the battery holder on the back.
2. Replace the battery and return the battery holder to its original position.
Since a large-capacity capacitor is used, replacement is not required.