SA / SR series E21 error
SA / SR-20 series no longer runs.
The instruction word programmer is installed, and “E21” is displayed on the number display.
What should I do?
E21 indicates that the program has been rewritten for some reason, and RUN is stopped to prevent malfunction.
Therefore, it is necessary to modify the program and return it to the state before it was rewritten.
If a backup of the program is saved using DirectSOFT
1. The E-03DM serial communication unit cannot communicate if there is some error in the CPU.
Perform an all-clear operation of the program from the instruction word programmer (A-21P, R-21P) to clear the error.
2. Install the E-03DM serial communication unit, write the program, and check the operation.
If the program is stored on a cassette tape
1. Connect the tape recorder using the connection cable attached to the A-21P, and write the program from the tape recorder.
2. After performing “Play” and “Verify” operations, switch to RUN mode and check the operation.
For the operation of the command word programmer, download “Technical data” from our website and refer to “Operation of cassette interface” in “Operation”.
If you have an imperative list or a staged program diagram
1. Set the operation mode to PRG in the instruction word programmer.
2. Perform a grammar check and overwrite the command word of the address where E21 is generated to correct it.
3. Repeat this operation, and when the “END” command is displayed, the correction is complete.
4. Switch to RUN mode and check the operation.
For the operation of the command word programmer, download “Technical data” from our website and refer to “Program grammar check” in “Operation”.
Click here for inquiries by email